Hi Lydia, We loved the new additions to your blog. It's such a visual journal. So many bikes! It seems you are adjusting to your new home away from home and fitting in. Don't worry, when you soon start to dream in the language of your hosts, then you will know you have truly arrived! Here is a link to a photo post of you when you were a baby! http://www.wjaz.net/n/html/article.php?sid=212
Love, Dad an Mom
PS I am working on a video snippet project and soon I will send links.
2 comments:
Hi Lydia,
We loved the new additions to your blog. It's such a visual journal. So many bikes! It seems you are adjusting to your new home away from home and fitting in. Don't worry, when you soon start to dream in the language of your hosts, then you will know you have truly arrived! Here is a link to a photo post of you when you were a baby! http://www.wjaz.net/n/html/article.php?sid=212
Love, Dad an Mom
PS I am working on a video snippet project and soon I will send links.
Here is a link to old picture of me and my friend Philou.
Love,
Dad
http://www.wjaz.net/n/html/article.php?sid=213
also see www.guitarp.com
Post a Comment