Friday, December 19, 2008

Art Project

Here is a link to the art project that Krista and I had to do for Art Class, which I published as a web page. We had to take photos using different perspectives and uses of space. It is pretty cool! The last picture was a last minute thing- we were getting very tired, plus our project was a week late, due to exchange student difficulties!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddp38wr6_6cjgqqngx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture you took for your art project. What did your teacher think?
Just took a swim with your family. We came back to my house and Nina grated the potatoes for latkes!
I made rugelach and got the usual
result. Ugh, doughy! So you see I miss your delicious desserts.
When you come home, you can include a dessert with a Dutch smushed potato meal!
You sound like your having fun with your host family. I'm so glad.
Love you and miss you,
Grandma Glenna

Senja said...

Hi Lydia, this is Krista's mum. I found your blog on Henriets site. Hope its ok I browsed the pics of you two :) Just love the art project, great pics. Enjoy the Netherlands! Cheers, Senja