This is a dance that you can do with klompen (dutch wooden clogs) that a pair of dutch kids made up a few years ago!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lyd!! This is too great! I also watched every other video that possibly had anything to do with Klompstylers! You have to make sure you're able to do some of the dances for us when you come up to Nova next summer! Love, Sash
2 comments:
Lyd!! This is too great! I also watched every other video that possibly had anything to do with Klompstylers! You have to make sure you're able to do some of the dances for us when you come up to Nova next summer!
Love,
Sash
I'll try! But no promises!! haha
Apparently Klomp Style was only popular for a very short time a few years ago.
Don't worry though, I'll definitely have the klompen!
xox,
Lyd
Post a Comment